Monday, May 12, 2008

Ryan vs Sean - Week #1

Common theme/element: Set in Ryan's apartment

Every Monday, Ryan and Sean will debut an original film. You can vote for your favorite through the Comments link below.

RULES:
1. Video must be two minutes or less.
2. Must include week's Common theme or element.
3. Video with most votes wins the week.
4. New submissions due Monday morning every week, ready or not.











RyanSean


Look for new films every Monday.

Got a suggestion for a common element or theme? I bet you do.
Leave one in the comments with your vote for best video.
The winner each week gets to choose the next week's common element or theme.

The filmmakers:

Ryan












Sean












Don't forget to vote.

11 comments:

Galen D'Attilio said...

Ryan

Ken Sykora said...

Sean for "candelabracadabra"

Anonymous said...

SEAN! - Tyler

KT and Tim! said...

sean. solely for the amazing foley artistry.

Unknown said...

Sean, easy anytime you have a candle lighting montage to Gimme Shelter

chegg said...

Sean +10

Unknown said...

Amazing!
Sean
Suggestion -- marbles? (first thing that popped into my head)

Dave said...

Sean - for Zelda logic

P. Arty said...

I vote for Sean because of the following line:

"My name is Sean. I solve mysteries. I help the foolish....and the damned. These are my stories."

Love it.

chris said...

Name: I'm different from the Chris above!

Vote: Ooh this is tough. I choose Ryan's for its Lynchian meets Schoolhouse Rock aesthetic.

Suggestion: Seismology

Anonymous said...

Sean...